Airport Limousine Transportation Services in Vancouver
Journeys make life – whether for pleasure or for enhancement of business. We understand their importance and as well begun is half done, so your journey’s beginning is made all the more comfortable and relaxing by our ultimately professional limousine service. Our service speaks volumes of the professionalism of our chauffeurs who have impeccable manners and winsome personality, which added to the pristine condition of our limos, makes your journey enticingly comfortable. After a long, tiring flight, you shall not be at your wit’s end to look for a ride as our chauffeurs will be ready to welcome you with a placard bearing your name thereby ending all your anxiety.
When providing an airport limousine service we keep one thing in mind that our guests are coming out of a long tiring flight and we try our best to give them the best experience possible. Here’s how the airport pickup works:
- Our driver waits inside the greeting area with a placard bearing your name in hand.
- The driver waits inside the airport for one hourunless the customer makes a contact with us.
- Once the driver gets in touch with the customer he/she takes them to the vehicle.
- After loading the luggage the journey begins.
- You don’t have to worry about anything we will get you to your destination safely and in style.
How to make an Airport Reservation:
With City limousine Vancouver Airport Limousine service it’s very easy to make a reservation. You can either email us at email@example.com or call us at 604-558-2489. If you have a long distance number you can reach us toll free at 1888-991-2489. Here are the few things that we require for an Airport pickup:
- Customer Name
- Cell Phone Number
- Email Address
- Pickup Date
- Pickup Time
- Flight Name & Number
- Number of Passengers
- Type of Vehicle
- Number of Suitcases
- Payment method – Cash, Credit, Debit
We offer special prices for Airport Transfers. Please see right for prices to common places. Rest of the prices can be enquired over the phone: